We are looking for a driven Scientist Modeling and Simulation, who will support multiple client-facing projects. In this role you will perform PBBM/PBPK modeling and simulations to address objectives with client projects such as FIH predictions, formulation design/optimization, population simulations, and DDI predictions, by making use of own in house developed and/or commercially available software packages. You will be part of the operation team and report to the COO.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work for the market leader in dynamic in vitro gastrointestinal models.
Your key responsibilities
- Serve as technical lead on PBBM / PBPK modeling and simulation client projects
- Build and validate PBBM / PBPK models
- Contribute to the advancement of scientific algorithms and approaches
- Write study proposals, modeling reports, white papers, and journal publications while clearly describing model development and validation
- Collaborate smoothly and effectively in cross-functional project teams
- Share scientific knowledge and expertise with colleagues
- Be part of a growing and enthusiastic team and help building our young and dynamic company and help to strengthen our product leadership position
The function requirements are
- Master’s degree or PhD in computational sciences, and/or pharmacy with specialization in PK/PD or related field
- Hands-on knowledge of PBBM / PBPK modeling applications from preclinical development to clinical pharmacology
- Experience with project management is a pre
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker
- Enthusiastic Team player and able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in English speaking and writing
- Proactive and strong client-facing communication skills
The TIM Company offers
- A unique and highly responsible position within The TIM Company
- An open, positive and modern working environment
- A competitive salary
- Annual contract, with the option of an indefinite contract
- The TIM Company offers free (joint) lunches and flexible secondary working conditions
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Do you meet these function requirements and are you the new colleague we are looking for?
We look forward to receiving your motivation letter with CV to HRM@theTIMcompany.com.
For more information, please contact franc.overmars@theTIMcompany.com.