We are looking for an enthusiastic Technician to join and strengthen our laboratory team. The team possesses specific knowledge and expertise and operates in smaller projects teams as well as mutually as one bigger team.
In the role of technician you will be preparing and executing TIM studies i.e. you will be operating our TIM systems according to a certain study plan and eventually analyze the samples taken during the experiments with UPLC.
Your tasks include
- Contributing to the preparation of lab protocols for the experiments, in consultation with the Project Manager.
- Executing the TIM experiments including the pertaining administration and writing down of observations.
- Contributing to documenting activities in work instructions and procedures.
- Contributing to sample analysis and data calculation.
- Working under LEAN principles.
- Be part of a growing and enthusiastic team and help building our young and dynamic company.
The function requirements are
- HLO education level, preferably in the direction of Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry or Life Science.
- Affinity with (process) technology.
- Team player and able to work independently and accurately.
- Experience with quality systems and / or LEAN 5S is a plus.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Proactive and flexible person who communicates openly.
The TIM Company offers
- A responsible and challenging position within the team.
- An open and positive working environment.
- A competitive salary.
- Professional training and opportunities for personal development.
- A dynamic team of motivated colleagues in a young growing company.
- Plenty of possibilities to bring in ideas and initiatives yourself.
- Annual contract, with the option of an indefinite contract.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Do you meet these function requirements and are you the Technician we are looking for? Then apply immediately! Send your motivation letter with CV to HRM@theTIMcompany.com.
If you would like to receive more information about this vacancy, please contact Meenu Sharma, meenu.sharma@theTIMcompany.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.