We are looking for an enthusiastic Technician to join and strengthen our laboratory team. The team possesses specific knowledge and expertise and operates in smaller projects teams as well as mutually as one bigger team.
In the role of technician you will be preparing and executing TIM studies i.e. you will be operating our TIM systems according to a certain study plan and eventually analyze the samples taken during the experiments with UPLC.
Your tasks include:
- Contributing to the preparation of lab protocols for the experiments, in consultation with the Project Manager
- Executing the TIM experiments incl the pertaining administration and writing down of observations
- Contributing to documenting activities in work instructions and procedures
- Contributing to sample analysis and data calculation
- Working under LEAN principles
- Be part of a growing and enthusiastic team and help building our young and dynamic company
The function requirements are
- MLO education level, preferably in the direction of Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry and 3 years of working experience, or HLO in the direction of Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry with 1 year of working experience.
- Affinity with (process) technology
- Team player and able to work independently and accurately
- Experience with quality systems and / or LEAN 5S is a plus
- Proficiency in the English language
- Proactive and flexible person who communicates openly
The TIM Company offers
- A responsible and challenging position within the team
- An open and positive working environment
- A competitive salary
- Professional training and opportunities for personal development
- Plenty of possibilities to bring in ideas and initiatives yourself
- Annual contract, with the option of an indefinite contract
- The TIM Company offers free (joint) lunches
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Do you meet these function requirements and are you the Technician we are looking for? Then apply immediately! Send your motivation letter with CV to HRM@theTIMcompany.com.
If you would like to receive more information about this vacancy, please contact Meenu Sharma, meenu.sharma@theTIMcompany.com.