We are looking for an enthusiastic Service Engineer with passion for technique to join and strengthen our ‘Tech Support Team’. The team possesses specific knowledge and forms an important link in the relationship with our customers. All essential knowledge will be provided via internal trainings and fully transferred to your role within the team. Will you be our new colleague?
Your tasks include:
- Installation and testing new TIM systems with (inter-)national customers
- Maintenance and service activities of the TIM systems at the customer’s site
- Trouble shooting remotely or on-site
- Answering technical questions from customers
- Maintenance of and service activities on our own TIM models
- Assembling of TIM-systems in-house
- Contribute to capturing activities in work instructions and procedures
- Helping to build our scale-up business
The function requirements are
- A secondary technical education level (MTS in the Netherlands, A-level qualification e.g. BTECS), preferably in the direction of mechatronics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of quality and safety standards
- Between 1 and 3 years of work experience
- Proficiency in the English language
- Willing to travel internationally (about 25% of the working time)
- Stress resistant, able to work independently and thoroughly
- Service-oriented attitude
The TIM Company offers
- A responsible and challenging position within the team
- Professional training and opportunities for education and personal development
- A dynamic team of motivated colleagues in a dynamic company
- Plenty of space to bring in ideas and initiatives yourself
- Competitive salary
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Do you meet these function requirements and are you the Service Engineer we are looking for? Then apply immediately! Send your motivation letter with CV to HRM@theTIMcompany.com.
If you would like to receive more information about this vacancy, please contact Meenu Sharma, meenu.sharma@theTIMcompany.com.