The TIM Company is a young and dynamic Contract Research Organization (CRO) that has developed its services based on in-house, proprietary technology. This technology simulates the gastrointestinal tract (in vitro TIM model) for the purpose of drug development and food research and is after more than 20 years still the most advanced and accurate intestinal model available.
Since our incorporation in 2020 we have put ourselves on a path of rapid growth – to further help our customers reduce their animal studies and accelerate their drug development and thus their time-to-market. To further promote our success, we are looking to strengthen the Sales/Business Development team. As a member of the team, you ensure The TIM Company’s unique expertise and services are actively shared with customers. This involves both, relationship management of existing customers and more importantly acquiring new customers, whereby a proactive attitude and approach are self-evident to you.
The TIM Company is looking for a “Business Development Manager” with an affinity to Sales. You have a demonstrated track record of previous sales roles, success in a scientific pharmaceutical environment, which interfaces with the services of The TIM Company. In order to be successful, it is important you understand our market and our customer’s processes and can translate the services of The TIM Company into viable Sales Opportunities.
Position within the company
You report to the CEO and you will be part of a small and driven team that will grow in the near future. You will mainly focus on customers in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Your tasks include
- Identifying leads, prospects, and opportunities and converting them into the sales of TIM Studies
- Actively bringing together specialists, both internally and externally, to support customers and create value to their product development
- Closely communicate with TIM project teams to prepare Study Outlines and Quotations for customers
- Observe trends in the market and translate these into opportunities and product development
The candidate profile we are looking for includes
- Passionate and assertive spirit
- Analytical power
- A strong sense of imagination, inquisitiveness and an ability to really listen
- Affinity with life science and business, preferably knowledge of the preclinical-and clinical drug development phase, is a must and any Master’s degree would do
- Highly developed communication – and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, fluent in Dutch is a pre
- 3-5 years of relevant sales/business development work experience
The TIM Company offers
- Competitive salary and a performance bonus
- Relevant projects with international customers
- A dynamic team of motivated colleagues in a young start-up company
- Plenty of space to bring in ideas and initiatives yourself
- Opportunities for education and personal development
- Annual contract, with the option of a contract for an indefinite period
If you feel you are the right candidate – or know somebody who would – then apply immediately! Send your motivation letter with CV to robert-jan.raterink@theTIMcompany.com.
If you would like to receive more information about this vacancy, please contact Robert-Jan Raterink via robert-jan.raterink@theTIMcompany.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.